My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Vacation!

   Soooo... Joe just turned 33 on the 25th. I never really think about our age difference until he has a birthday. Ha! I know its really not that big of a difference but sometimes 7 years seems like alot! He always teases me that I married an Old man and I always tell him to brag that he married someone young! lol! We have a fun relationship, and I love him very much! I really believe that there is someone for everyone and he is my someone for sure. :D I really cant imagine life without him! So, for his birthday Wendover sent us 2 free nights! I decided that that is what we would do for his birthday, and i CANT WAIT! We deserve a vacation!
    So funny story... 2 days ago Joe had been in west valley at my dads and his moms house and somehow lost his wallet.. (big surprise...) and we were looking in the cars and all over the place for it, yesterday i realized if he didn't find it my.. i mean our vacation couldn't happen so we went to west valley where i found his wallet under the coffee table in his moms front room. HOW DOES THIS HAPPEN?! Anyone who knows Joe knows his wallet should be glued to his head! :) 
   So anyway, we are going to go tomorrow, i just have alot of chores to do today. UGH! Anyway, i am so excited to spend time with Joe, but I am a crazy mom and even though i am leaving my children in capable hands, I always have that what if in my head.. Am i the only one? I know that they are going to be taken care of and spoiled and they are excited, but I am not away from them much and 2 nights is a LONG time for me! :) 
   Everytime we go to wendover i secretly think we will win big, but i have this constant fight in myself where the other side is saying don't think that or it wont happen.. So maybe just wish me luck! 

No comments:

Post a Comment