My Loves

My Loves

Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Something new

This may sound crazy, but tonight Joe is working and i was a little bored so i came to the computer to read ksl.com While i was on there i noticed the article about their Wednesday child.( http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=19500096&title=wednesdays-child-oliver&s_cid=queue-16 ) I was reading this, and this boy is 12 years old and has been in foster care, and is looking for a permanent home. As i was reading about him, i realized how much he has in common with my little family, He loves fishing and the outdoors, he loves hiking and origami (which i just started working on quilling which is a paper art) He seems to be a good kid who has just had it bad. I have read these articles a few times but as i was reading this today I just felt like i was meant to read it, like maybe he belongs with us. I know that might sound crazy, but really it was such a strong overpowering feeling. I think i'm really going to talk this over with Joe. :) well see what he says :)

1 comment:

  1. I (obviously) am a huge fan of adoption. I hope Davin and I are able to adopt someday.

    ReplyDelete